Booking an Appointment
To reserve an appointment, we require a valid credit or debit card on file. When calling to schedule an appointment or scheduling online, please have your credit/debit card on hand.
Cancellations & No-shows
24 hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule appointments. Those who do not show up for their appointment or cancel/reschedule on the day of their appointment will be charged for the session scheduled (Payments for late cancellations are charged to the credit or debit card on file).
Those who miss their appointment without giving any notice will be considered a no-show and may be required to prepay for future services.
If cancelling without 24 hours notice and no-showing becomes a regular occurrence, further services may be refused and scheduling privileges revoked.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment given, you will be responsible for paying the full price of the session scheduled. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
- Please refrain from using profanity and foul language.
- Any sexually suggestive remarks or advances toward the therapist will result in immediate termination of the session.
- Clients will remain covered throughout the entire session
- Only areas being worked will be uncovered
- At no time during the session should the client try to remove the drape.
The use of cell phones are prohibited in our office. Please turn your phone on silent before arriving. If there is a reason that you need to keep your phone on, set it to vibrate and inform your therapist.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
- Gift cards have no cash value.
- Gift cards expire one year from purchase date (excludes giveaways and certain promotions).
If you are sick, please call to reschedule your appointment.
Client information is confidential and will not be shared unless specified by the client.